We are working with a hugely respected 250m turnover M&E contractor, a successful division of one of the biggest construction and infrastructure companies in the world looking for a Mechanical Project Manager. The firm delivers for private developers and government organisations. They work on a wide range of projects in the UK, the USA, and all across Europe.
They have not only built some of Londons most recognisable buildings, but they have a reputation for pushing a strong well-being and healthy living agenda for their staff and the industry including trying to work out the hybrid working conundrum in the industry. They are a global construction service company which is expanding its Data Centre team in London. An inclusive and responsible company. Employees well-being and work-life balance are their utmost priorities.
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager with experience of delivering a whole project life-cycle of at least 5m mechanical. Experience in Data Centre is NOT required for this role. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity to progress into the exciting world of Data Centre projects.
The Mechanical Project Manager will be managing a project to refurbish a Data Centre in heart of the London while being part of the management team dealing with the client on-site.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will be confident in working on CRAH units or CRAC units and have experience in managing major pipes in tight spaces.
- The ideal candidate will be traded or technically qualified in an element of mechanical services with experience in new build or refurbishment projects including infrastructure upgrades.
- Mechanical Project Manager will have good communication skills and be happy to work alongside the client on-site.
- A problem solver, looking for the best solutions that align with company values of client satisfaction, sustainability, and high standards.
- Happy to lead a team and manage a mechanical package of 5m+.
Skills and Background
The Mechanical Project Manager must have 5+ years of Mechanical background and ideally ONC certification or above (happy with trades qualification with experience).