We are representing one of the best M&E contractors in London, both by standard of work and how they treat their staff. Turning over £250m per year, concentrating within the M25 and the go-to for some of the biggest main contractors. They have a long list of major buildings they have installed and are now becoming a force in data centres. This is a great time to join as the opportunities are huge and this is a company that actively encourages people to want more.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- As a Mechanical Construction Manager, you will have a mechanical trade and have helped deliver major mechanical schemes.
- You will have experience as Mechanical Construction Manager on a rail project OR commercial fit-outs.
As an experienced Mechanical Construction Manager, you will have experience:
- Managing the mechanical trades
- Carry out site inductions
- Toolbox talks
- Inspections, surveying
- Testing and commissioning
If you are interested in the role of Mechanical Construction Manager, please apply below or reach out to Paulina at email@example.com