Mechanical Project Manager
£68,000 – £72,000
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join a growing company, within the critical systems and sustainability solutions market.
Our client is a well-respected Mechanical and Electrical contractor delivering direct for client, as well as working as a design and build subcontractor. They work within the critical systems and sustainable solutions market. Our client is in a market that is one of the most successful and fastest growing industries within the built environment and they are looking for someone who can join them on this journey.
For employees they are a company that work thoroughly on each of their projects, allowing employees to not feel rushed within their projects and that employees are less likely to burn out. The Divisional Director is a well-respected figure who will teach pre construction, design management and delivery, along with the support of technical and estimating teams to help the Mechanical Project Manager through the processes of the projects.
This company is projected for long term growth and with a turnover of £90million last year they are looking to expand further and work closer than ever with direct client-side work. For someone that is looking to go into a growing M&E building services company in the critical systems and sustainable solutions market this company will be the perfect step in their career.
Our client is looking for a mechanically biased project manager with the ability to work on site to help manage the M&E aspects of their projects. The Mechanical Project Manager will be responsible for taking a project from pre-construction phase, working with the professional team, through tender win and through delivery of the project. An understanding of these phases is necessary, but deep experience is not as mentoring is a key part of the company. The Mechanical Project Manager will be managing sub-contractors, engineers, supervisors, and design teams throughout the project.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will have experience as a mechanical project manager with an M&E subcontractor or main contractor.
- The Mechanical Project Manager has experience in delivering the mechanical package for a project.
- The Mechanical Project Manager has worked on the development of the mechanical package, from tender win.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will be someone who is passionate about mission critical and renewables and is enthusiastic about taking on this exciting position.
- The Mechanical Project Manager can come from a trades (NVQ/ C&G) background or ONC/ HNC background.