This subcontractor is looking for a commissioning engineer to join them on Data Centre projects across Europe, including Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Milan.
- A subcontractor with proven history working in the Data Centre sector
- Established over 40 years ago
- Since 2006 they have been carrying out full electrical installations in data centres throughout the UK and Europe.
- The commissioning engineer will assist the commissioning manager to conduct system testing and verifying the functionality of various systems, such as electrical, mechanical, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), and control systems, ensuring that all components work together as intended.
- The commissioning engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining detailed documentation, including test procedures, checklists, and reports.
- The commissioning engineer will ensure that all systems and equipment meet safety standards and guidelines, as well as project specifications and industry standards.
- When issues or discrepancies are identified during testing, commissioning engineers will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing the problems, working to resolve issues and ensure that systems operate correctly.
- The commissioning engineer will have a background in M&E testing (e.g., APs, electricians with testing experience) or be an M&E professional (e.g., electrical or mechanical design engineers, M&E project managers or engineers) with previous exposure to the commissioning process and an interest in transitioning into a commissioning career.
- The commissioning engineer will have some exposure to data centre projects.
- The Commissioning Engineer will be comfortable and happy to travel around Europe
- Have EU passport or right to work.
If you are either an electrically or mechanically biased engineer with 1-6 years’ experience in commissioning looking to work in Europe, please apply to this job adver