We are representing a leading consultancy with a successful track record in Structural and Civil Engineering and specialty in Data Centres and Logistics. They are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join their growing team in Frankfurt, Germany. They offer a competitive salary and great career progression.
- The Civil Design Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating and reviewing designs to ensure project completion within budget and time.
- Will create conceptual designs and provide guidance on problem identification and solving.
- The Civil Engineer will prepare the scope of work as well as write up offers for projects.
- Be up to date on and responsible for ensuring compliance with current legislations.
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders such as agencies, clients, contractors, consultants and local authorities.
- The Civil Engineer will possess 5-10 years of relevant design experience.
- Data centre and logistics experience preferred.
- Hold a C1 level of both English and German.
- The Civil Engineer will be well organised and able to meet targets in a timely manner.